Saturday, November 19, 2011

Car with good safety ratings and good gas mileage?

I just turned 15 and I am looking for a car. Safety is important (at least 4 stars for front and back) because once I turn 16 I will have to carry friends, my little brother, and possibly other children if I'm babysitting. I want something with good gas mileage and thats good for the environment too. Looking good is kind of important, but its not a necessity. Does anyone have any ideas of cars that fit this description?|||You could get the car I got. I recently got a 2007 nissan sentra. 30 mpg city, and 39 mpg highway. Also, they start at about 18,000. I have seen them for lower then that though. Very good safety ratings as well.





Good luck|||A honda civic's a good bet. Honda has a program called safety for everyone, all safety features are standard regardless of the car and how much it costs. A taurus is not safe. Look for side curtain airbags.

Report Abuse


|||Taurus. Any year. They've been rated 5 star for frontal and rear crash test ratings for many many years now. I have a 99 and it's a great car. Also, not bad on gas. I get around 25-30 mpg. beware tho, before 97 they were notorious for having bad transmissions,,,,





good luck, and congrats on being responsible!!!! It's nice to see!!!|||the way gas prices are buy a bike

No comments:

Post a Comment