Saturday, November 19, 2011

Safety car?

do you think volvo car is the safety car or not and why?do you wish to have one?|||I believe they are one of the safetiest cars out there. Generally Volvo cars have always had a reputation for safety. They were the first to use laminated glass in 1944, as well as the first to have unibody. They were also the ones to invent the crumple zone and the three-point seatbelt (1957). Also, guess what? Volvo was also the first to develop rear-facing child seat in the late 1960s and booster seat in 1978. Other safety firsts include:


1. Rear seat middle three-point seatbelt (1991)


2. SIPS - Side Impact Protection System (1991)


3. WHIPS - Whiplash Protection System (1998)


4. BLIS - vehicles entering the Volvo's blind spot with a side view mirror mounted sensor and alerts the driver with a light (2004)





And to summarize, I wish I could have one.|||the Deutsches Forschungszentrum f眉r K眉nstliche Intelligenz is the 100 percent safest car ever made.|||............... Volvo .... is the safest production car ................|||Citroen c6 is probably the safest car you can get. Volvo's have an appearance of safety as they are sensible cars driven by sensible people. Go to www.euroncap.com and see safety ratings for all cars sold in Europe, Volvo score well but are not the best.


As for your second question, I do not wish to have a Volvo as they don't excite me.|||i am a new yahoo user ,i sell some product on yahoo .


this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest about my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment