Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I submite my idea which will increase the safety of the car?

I have an idea which I believe that will increase the safety of the car. But I don't know any proper channel to submit my idea. I don't wish to apply for patent as I don't have finical support to do so. So please advice me any channel through which I submit my idea to car designer %26amp; engineers.|||Before you submit your idea which will increase the safety of


cars, you got to have it assessed by the local transport ministry


division whether it's worth the implementation by car industries


(local or foreign).


Assuming it is worth the implementation, then you can proceed


with your idea to the right channel, like the implementation unit


of ministry of transport or the foreign car industries which you


can look up in the internet for the website address.


Best of luck!|||U.S. Patent Office|||you can log to site of honda or toyota or BMW or even hyundai and maruti or even general motors or any good automobile co. web page and you have customer feedback column from where you can write directly to the PRO's of Co. who pass the messages to Concern depts





you can try your luck in this place|||it depends on how good the idea actually is, if it can be cheaply done car companies may use it. Unfortunately i believe they will steal any good ideas that are given to them, that is why i am holding back my ideas untill i can afford patents. Your best option is to poll people and ask them to rate your idea, if people give it high ratings you may beable to get a bank loan to pay for the patent. Trust me getting the patent will pay off if the idea is good, i used to work for a company owned by a billionare, he invented and patented the plastic screw.|||Ask all the big companies to invest in your idea so that you will have enough money to support your idea to work and obtain a patent.|||email the auto dealers?

No comments:

Post a Comment