Tuesday, December 6, 2011

About how much does it cost to get a car safety inspected in Pennsylvania?

As long as nothing is wrong with your car and no repairs are needed...depending upon where you go...you are looking at anywhere from $45.00 to $80.00.


You have to have an inspection and pay for an inspection sticker ...also an emmissions test and pay for the emmissions sticker.


Wherever you go be careful....there are alot of rip off joints out there saying this and that needs to be replaced. One place told me they would let it slide with my tires, but they really NEED to be replaced in the next month by us. Cost for that $562.32 (just the tires) not any labor...guess what my tires in fact lasted me safely for 1.5 years and passed my next inspection...thus I did not fork out the 500 plus dollars. I have recently put new tires on somewhere else and only paid $339 to have them bought and installed.


I would reccomend a place if your in the Lancaster area.


Just let me know. They are fair and not a rip off joint my last inspection cost me $60.00|||depend on the garage you go to I pay 50$ for the safety and emissions

No comments:

Post a Comment