Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Which car should I buy for comfort, ecomony, safety and trunk capacity?

I need a car with comfort, economy, safety and a trunk or cargo area large enough to carry my Hospice nurse supplies. I drive 30 - 140 miles a day, frequent stops and have to idle while I do charting in the car. Need power outlets for computer and cell phone charging. I used to drive a Honda prelude and have never found a seat as comfortable, but would love to find a really comfortable seat, as I injured my back and need lumbar and lateral support. Also, my legs are short, so either the seat has to slide far forward or pedals need to be adjustable. Any suggestions are appreciated. I currently drive a Subaru Forrester and I'll keep it because I love how it gets through the snow, etc, but with current gas prices, I want to find something more economical. Thanks|||Honda Accord Coupe. It should have everything you are looking for and more. Especially if you are a fan of the Prelude. I have an 05 Accord EX V6 coupe with 6 speed M/T and am averaging 27mpg city!!! That is all happening with 240hp coming from the 3.0L VTEC engine!


Good Luck!|||a chevy pick-up|||I have an Acura Integra and love it. Very comfortable, holds my bike in the rear (it's a hatchback so in and out is very easy). It's safe, dependable and economical|||Look at the Civic - it's comfortable, still - despite recent decline in quality - the most reliable and fuel efficient. If your driving involves mostly city, you may consider a Prius hybrid.


Nobody but you can evaluate how well seat is positioned, and how comfortable it is but all cars have power outlets and for like five bucks you can get a splitter to power multiple devices.|||vauxhall meriva 1.3CDTI, they have plenty of space, low insurance %26amp; low road tax.|||i say the mustang|||Toyota Prius!...You have a lot of room at the back unlike other hybrid cars. It is not underpowered like the Civic Hybrid. It is loaded with safety features similar to those of expensive cars.





Check it out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment