Friday, December 9, 2011

What is the best car to buy for a family of four with good safety ratings and gas mileage?

I want to buy a new car for my family of four. I want it to have good gas mileage and safety ratings, are there any suggestions as to which car I should buy?|||A price range and whether you are looking for new or used would help.





I would recommend any number of mid-sized sedans including:


Nissan Altima


Mazda 3 or Mazda 6


Ford Fusion


Chevy Malibu (post 2008)


Hyundai Sonata (2011 only)


Toyota Camry


Honda Accord





Test drive them all and pick what you like. They are all solid choices.





The Chevy Aveo is one of the crappiest cars on the road. I would highly advise staying away from a rebadged Daewoo.|||Ford Focus


Chevy Aveo Sedan


Dodge Caliber





Best cars that are all American made





Japanese cars aren't reliable or safe.|||Lexus has great safety ratings.|||volvo

No comments:

Post a Comment