Friday, December 9, 2011

Can a used car dealership let you drive a car off the lot without a safety check?

Last week I was being naive and I bought a car that looked legit, I signed all the paper work, including as is-no warranty and an arbitration agreement, I drove the car off the lot with a temporary Registration, but had no insurance or any documentation of a safety check.|||We answered this question before. They do a safety check before or at time of them buying the car. They will not give you a safety inspection sheet unless you ask for it. You bought the car as is. You were unsure of safety of the car you should have had it checked out yourself by an outside source.|||Can They ??? Yes.





Will They ??? No..|||most companys say they do but they dont|||Sounds like you bought it from a corner car lot.





I remember back in my single days, when a friend of mine was looking at a car on one of these unscrupulous lots. The lot owner, when asked if it came with a warranty, told my buddy, "Ride and drive, and let your conscience be your guide." 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment