Tuesday, December 6, 2011

F1 2011 safety car to hard to get out?

does anyone find it hard to get the safety car to come out without causing "Your Own" collision?|||I agree. It doesn't come out enough. I've never caused a collision to bring the SC out but I'm into my 5th season now and the SC has only been out once in that time which was in my first season at the Canadian GP. It's out very rarely. It's out so rarely, they might as well have left it out. It's quite dissapointing. It was the one thing I was looking forward to for the 2011 game.|||Ive nearly completed my second season working my way through the ranks, now with Mclaren but on Professional level with everything on, as in Fuel, tyres, full Damage etc. Ive only seen one safety car that was in Spa season 2 in the 2nd sector, that only happened because i pushed a sauber on the kerb and it spun on the racing line. The safety car is useless if it only comes out when you cause the accident. There are many flaws in this game, yet its still better than 2010. Such flaws are Quali how if you get in someones way in quali you pretty much get a grid drop however when your on your flying lap and you gets drivers on there out lap on the racing line blocking you they receive no penalty. I haven't seen any AI retirements as yet, nor have i have any mechanical problems. ive only heard my race engineer tell me to slow down in say sector 3 because of a yellow flag twice in 30races. I do like the game its more realistic in so many ways compared to 2010 but its lacks the real realism at this moment of time maybe it will change when i move to the Legend settings.|||Next to impossible... I played an entire season and it only came out once in Monaco and that was also my doing, my season was full complete laps... First I thought there was no safety car in career mode because it doesn't have an option of turning safety car on or off, but i guess its on by default...|||Have to say, it is a pain in the bum to bring out because to me, you can only get the car out but take the risk of gaining a penalty. Although a few times I have the SC out and got away scott free. But it is hard to get out, Reliablitly is very strong in the game|||I have had the safety car out about 7 times, they way i found to get the car out it to cause a crash on the actually racing line, and that activates the safety car.

No comments:

Post a Comment