Friday, December 9, 2011

Can a car pass safety inspection if it doesnt have a middle back seatbelt?

The seatbelt was gross so I ripped it out. I have all the other seatbelts just not the middle back one.|||It depends on the law, I know they didn't count the back belts in any car I had inspected, but you do realize you have turned your car legally from a 5 passenger to a 4 passenger car, I presume.|||i dont know all states, but in az, you only need seat belts for the front seats|||FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, IF A VEHICLE CAME WITH IT, THEN IT NEEDS TO BE THERE BUT....................





CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DMV OFFICE, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL BE GETTING THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.|||I think thats not allowed.|||It depends on where you are. I wasn't aware they checked those.

No comments:

Post a Comment