Friday, December 9, 2011

Where can I find anything about safety features of a car?

I need them for my physics project. It's really important! I need five safety features and their functions and such, and pictures if possible.|||Bumper


seat-belt


air bags


Windscreen glass (it is designed not to shatter with sharp shards)


rear-view mirrors





Believe it or not, the first cars did not have any of these! I am sure you can work out the uses of them and can look up pictures etc! However, I am not sure these are what you want for physics.





For information, rear-view mirrors were brought in because women drivers found it easy to use their make-up mirrors to find out what was going on behind them - and men realised it was very useful! Oh, and the first cars did not have windscreens at all!





Good luck!|||Try any main dealer website ford,citroen etc or google airbags seatbelt etc|||Go on internet and look up What Car. You can get the full features, including safety, when you ask for details of any car.

No comments:

Post a Comment