Friday, December 9, 2011

Where to buy First Aid / safety kit for car?

My friend drives a lot between states, but she doesn't have a first aid in her car. So, for the winter holidays, I'd like to get her a First Aid kit, and perhaps a flashlight and a blanket (whatever is considered an essential safety kit for a driver).





Can you recommend me any stores (real ones and/or online ones) where I can purchase these items for a reasonable price?





P.S.


I live in DC area. I'm also a AAA member.|||Any good parts store.|||Don't buy those pre-made ones...the quality on the items is sub-par.





If you feel this is a necessity...buy the pieces separately and put them in a duffle bag or a mechanics bag. With cell phones these kind of kits aren't really necessary anymore...they were when cell phones didn't exist and you were traveling in the desert or mountains.|||you can get it from: http://www.gaari.com/aaa-121-piece-road-鈥?/a>





all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment