Friday, December 9, 2011

What is the best car seat for safety reasons, and that will last a long time (grow with baby)?

Just turned one year, 24lbs, around 31-32" tall??? Money is no object but my car only has seat belts no latches.|||You can read car seat reviews here:


http://astore.amazon.com/newmomsstore-20|||I had a Primo Viaggo from Peg Perego when he was an infant until he was 6 month and then change to al Alpha Omega Elite from Safety 1st and both of them are great. The Safety 1st car seat has this features; Rear-facing 5-35 lbs., Forward-facing 22-40 lbs., Belt-positioning booster 40-100 lbs. If I knew before that this car seat exists (you can use since infant) I would not had bought the Peg Perego car seat.|||any car seat is good graco, evenflo, safety 1st any type is safe as long as it is installed properly you can have the fanciest best car seat out there but many don't install it perfectly , best advice purchase any type you like but have a police officer install it for you. I also purchased my child a britax frontier he loves his car seat he has room he sleeps well his head doesn't fall forward he just loves his car seat I have had no problems with this car seat, and it also grows with your child so this will be the last car seat you will actually purchase for your child . if your child is small for this car seat them the britax regent is good but britax frontier has all the good qualities i was looking for such as arm rests, cup holders, side head protectors you name it this car seat has it. it is kinda pricey but you are gonna be using it for a long time it is worth every penney.|||I was told Britax was the best. That's what I registered for. I haven't used it yet...my son is still in his infant car seat, but everyone I know has one and they love it!|||Britax is the best. You can get the convertible type that grows with your baby from 5-65lbs. It starts off as a rear facing car seat and moves to forward facing. They also have side-impact protection which is key. We bought ours online for $279 with a coupon for free shipping because Babies R Us jacks up the price. If your worried about money, think of it this way...its the best investment to make to protect the most precious thing in your life. Why take a chance to save a hundred bucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment