Friday, December 2, 2011

Safety factors of car for highway driving?

I am driving a used car, it is 17 years old Honda, I have concern every day when I drive on highway.





what are the safety factor for highway for an old car which I need to focus on during maintenance? I am assuming tires are important, and alignment or tires , what is else? thanks|||Tires and alignment for sure.


Also check your brakes for wear and tear, and your shocks.


A set of worn shocks will greatly increase your stopping distance.|||you might want to have the oil and filters changed on a regular bases,a tune up would be good.have the shocks replaced if needed,the brake system checked,trans fluid checked,experience says if its going to break down its out in the middle of nowhere at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment