Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Child Safety Locks - My car does not have rear child safety locks. How do I lock doors from inside?

We have a 2007 Hummer H3 and the Rear Seats do not have child safety locks. Is there a way to modify the door to only open from the outside? Or is there a product I can buy (not tape) that would work to block or cover the lock and handle?


Please advise. Thanks in advance for the help.|||you have a 2007 and there's no safety locks? That's odd. We have 02 and 03 vehicles and ours have locks. I would not alter it in any way yourself. Instead, contact the dealership.|||I suppose you could just take apart the door, remove the inside handle, and put the door back together. I do not know if that would be legal.|||you could toggle the switch or whatever locks the door on the individual doors, so the back could be locked and the front isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment