Friday, December 9, 2011

Where can I find information about car safety online?

http://www.iihs.org/links.html is a great sight





I used to work for a Suzuki/Subaru dealer and I loved to drive, I worked in service and sales at different car dealerships and have had driving and crash courses(we would crash cars on purpose to see how safe they were) on many different makes. Subaru's are probably the safest cars out there. I was at work one day and went to run an errand for the service department. I wanted to take the Subaru service car. I got stuck taking the Suzuki. I got into a small car accident but the way the car reacted to the accident, well I am now unemployable because of the pain I am in. I have been disabled by this small accident. Had I been driving a Subaru I would still be working today. Why? Subaru has passive as well as active safety features, built better to absorb impacts and better handling. Thanks to the Suzuki I am in constant pain. If I was driving a Kia I would of died.


In answer to your question, yes they are okay cars they look good and if mmaintained properly they can last, but all cars can if they are m,aintained. Are they safe NO!


Buy a Subaru, Honda or Toyota|||check this out. hope it helps|||there are many places that will tell you stuff about a specific vehicle, Consumerguide.com, internetautoguide.com, or car-safety.org, or you can just go to a search engine like Google, or yahoo, and type in car safety and that will bring up alot of stuff.|||This page is full of great links.





http://www.iihs.org/links.html

No comments:

Post a Comment