Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Which is better the Safety 1st Air Protect Convertible Car Seat or the Safety 1st Air Protect Convertible LX?

Which is better the Safety 1st Air Protect Convertible Car Seat or the Safety 1st Air Protect Convertible LX. Looking for a car seat and wondering what parents think between these two.|||I haven't used either of these car seats but it seems that the only difference it the fact that the LX can recline to for different positions using the handle at the front while the other one does not recline. I would go to a store and see if I think this makes a difference while examining both but more than likely I would save my $30 and get the one that doesn't recline. I mean, how often do you think your going to be reclining the seat? They recline plenty in the rear facing position and in the forward facing position, being reclined will just push the seat closer to the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment